3 Google Chrome Alternative

I cant decide for you which of the browsers to use as one may work fine for me but it may not work fine for you. It all as a matter of choice in deciding what browser to use. For me I use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera in that order. I don't why but, most often then not, I use Mozilla Firefox for all my work (from development to internet browsing) an its fine for me. I don't think I have any issue with browser. Its just that Mozilla Firefox kind of a thing.

Well, there are new browser out there that you can use, you may not even know about them but they are wow.

Among these three listed browser the only one I know before now is UC Browser and I only know it of it mobile browser not until this guy (video below) talked about these other two and they are all good because I tested them, as alternative (because it can never be a replacement for now).

Vivaldi


Project Maelstrom


UC Web Browser.


Respectively.

Perhaps watching this short video my throw more light to that.

Love this. Click one of the social buttons or drop a comment below.

Comments