Shortcut Keys For Windows

You don’t want to be slow, do you? nop. Learning the keyboard shortcut is something important that any computer literate should indulge and practice at all moment. This will enhance your computing capability and speed.
moving
The above image is a Mozilla Fire Fox Browser. The page is already sized but I wanted to move the window in order to see another window behind it but am experiencing a mousless problem (my mouse is just a scrap..not working)
Here Comes a Solution:
I know that if I should press ALT key then press the Space Bar while holding ALT key, I will get some options and among the options is Move option which is possible if I will just press M.  So I pressed ALT key, while holding the ALT key, tapped the giant Space Bar, as if its not enough, I finally press M. But my left hand is still on the ALT (its okey..). I release the ALT Key, am now facing the Arrow Keys. I just pressed the Arrow Key and found out that the Window(Fire Fox Window) was moving….. that was fantastic.
I finally split the windows just like in the image bellow
no mouse2
Here are some computer shortcut you will need to know:
Basic:- For Any Applications Program
KEY COMBINATIONS FUNCTION
CTRL + C Copy selected items
CTRL + X Cut selected item
CTRL + V Paste copied item
CTRL + P Print item in a page (webpage, text document, graphics in a graphic application etc.)
CTRL + Arrow key Go to the next block of a word
SHIFT + Arrow key Highlight text
How to use this keys:
Press down the first key, while holding it, press the next key and you are done
Normal Application or Window
COMBINATIONS
How To
FUNCTION
ALT + F4
ALT + SpaceBar + C
Press down the ALT key then tap the Spacebar and C one after the other This closes any active window (Window you are currently working on)
Windows key + E Press down Windows key While holding it press E This opens Computer of My Computer in Win XP
ALT + Tab Press down ALT key While holding it press Tab This is used to switch between windows/ opened applications.
Windows + L Press down Windows key While holding it press L Lock the computer or Logs off from the current users’ account
SHFT + DELETE Press down and hold the SHIFT, While Holding it press DELETE This will delete any item from the computer without sending it to the Recycle Bin
There are lot of keyboard shortcut that will help your day to day computer usage, mastering these few will give you a head start for the rest

Comments