Set Facebook User ID

The user ID is the Name or Alias  used to log in to a profile, once you have a user ID it will be very easy to get you on Facebook using your user ID, something like www.facebook.com/ikev61, After the forward slash is my user ID, I can use my user ID to log in to my account on Facebook without having to trouble myself typing my long E-mail address.  If you have a Facebook account I could also advice you for the Facebook user ID to ease your Facebook access  
















The image above show you the clear example of what am talking about
To set up a User name for your profile:
  1. Logging to your Facebook account 
  2. Click on the Drop-down beside the Home menu 
  3. Go to Account Settings, then click Edit in the UserName Section (type in your desired username,  type in your password for security reason, and save )



Comments