Ads Blocker or Ad Stoper

You know its a kind of annoying when you visit a website and you keep getting swarms of adverts that you don't really need and, as a matter of fact, given you a bad browsing experience.

Here I will be showing you how to take care of such advertisement without causing any pain on your own side. Sit back, relax while I explain.

There are actually two kind of ads

1. --> Those that stick to your browser after installing some program to your computer: This is actually the most annoying one. All I needed was a program and, all of a sudden, I discovered that there is this advert that just got stock to my system and no matter what I did its still there an will not let go. This ads shows up like a crazy whenever I try browsing any website. At times the ad sticks itself to any little space they see, or even create one for themselves, on the site am visiting. If such is your case read my  ->> Unwanted Ads: How To Disable Jeetyet Media Ads


2. --> Those that are from the website you visit: Most at times when you visit sites like online forums you will experience this flow of adverts, some will just occupy your computer screen and just sit there. You definitely will like to do something about if you know how to.

For this kind of ad you will need some kind of ad stopper software (Add-on) installed on your browser and you can get it online when you Google "Ads blocker" but am going to recommend the one am using on my computer. Visit this link https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/ and install the addon to your browser and enjoy it.

You may likely need to restart your Firefox browser window and also want to Restore Last Session in Mozilla Firefox

Hope this clear things up. Hit the social button or drop a comment below.

Comments