How To Download Music From PC To iPhone Without iTunes

For the first time I tried transferring some multimedia files from my PC to an iPad, guess what happened, What really happened was sick!, all the already available files on my iPad were wiped and replaced with the files that were on my iTune in my PC which are less valuable and important to me that the one on my device. That was sick. The iTunes sync stuff is a crazy.

Here is how to get things around. You may have sworn not to use iTunes again if you had similar incident that I had. But the truth is that apple iTunes is not the only means of transferring files from your PC to an iPhone or iPad, there are other solution that will help you do the same without tampering with your old files.

Lets give CopyTrans Manager for Windows a try


If you are a  Windows user CopyTrans Manager will make an alternative for iTunes and some of it annoying things. CopyTrans Manager has all the basic functionality, it has the drag-and-drop feature and you can also back up your files to your PC in order to avoid "had-I-know" kind of a thing.

You can download from it website Free iTunes Alternative - Manage iPhone, iPod without iTunes and you wont feel bad.

You may like to read more of other alternative to iTunes on How to Put Music on Your iPhone Without Using iTunes there are lot of other options.

Have fun as you share.

Comments

Post a Comment