How To Fix Yellow Screen On iPhone


First Option:

Your device display yellow screen when you try to use it beyond it limits.
My battery was down (as low as 4%) i thought i can use that kind of low battery to check my email box, though it was successful, what happened was that i used that same battery life to sign in to my Facebook account and the worst is that I was on 3G connection (your device seems to consume more power when browsing the web via 3G connection) immediately my iPhone restarted and because I have not disconnected from the 3G connection it finally went off; connecting to power supply the next thing that came up was a yellow screen (instead of the normal silver apple logo) and it was scary cause that was my first time of seen that. I was able to fix the shit without connecting to a computer.

-- remove your SIM to disconnect from 3G network.
--charge the device for more than three hours without pressing the power button.

Second Option:

If you have done all this and still shows the yellow screen, disconnect from power supply and wait for 5 seconds (before the phone goes off) and connect again, the device will be off as if it ware not connected to any power source, just allow it for up to 10 minutes then disconnect and connect again. You will see the apple silver logo then allow it to fully charge which will take some couple of hours.

Comments