How to Get your unique Facebook User-Name

 What do you think about logging iin to your Facebook account without typing in an e-mail address, you might not know about this, in Facebook you can actually sign in to your account without the trouble of using your email account.

I got some people thinking some where one day, I just open Facebook and type my user-name ikev61 in the space provided for email address, then type in my password and press enter on my keyboard. I did not know some people are waiting to see what miracle I was about to perform, because they have never seen it that way before, all of a sodden my Facebook account opened the guys were amazed that they asked how did you do that?

It's just about creating your personal user-name, Facebook allow you to register a user-name for your account so that it will be very easy for people to search for you. Facebook user-name gives you a unique address, mine is http://www.facebook.com/ikev61 this links to my profile anyone can easily locate me with this link     

How to register you user-name
 
  • Log in to your Facebook account  
  • Go to account settings 
  • In the next section click on Edit for username
  • Type in your desire name the check for availability
 
Once you pass the above steps and your username is available, then you done with that.  

Comments